donderdag 11 februari 2010

Fré

Yo yo yo,

my name is Frederick, but my everyone calls me Fré.

I am 19 years old and I live in Ostend, Belgium.

I quitted school for 2 years, but I decided to come back to graduate.

I have no brothers and no sisters.

After school I always go to my home where I write my songs. I am a rapper and soon my first soloalbum will come out. Probably I will publish it for free, so everyone can hear what I am rapping about.

When I am not writing, I am chilling with my friends. We play on the Playstation or we go out.


If you want to know more, just ask.


Greetzz


www.myspace.com/drlmusicostend (in case if you want to check out some Music)

Youtube: DRL – Summer (First official videoclip)

3 opmerkingen:

  1. Do you like any other kind of music besides rapp? //Jennifer & Rebecca

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. ok, we're going to go with the same question as above, do you like any other kind of music besides rap? :) we like all kinds of music, at least almost. best regards Anna and Fanny W L

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. were can we buy your album when its dune you hottie?
    /Maja

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen